An experienced speaker and teacher, Melissa teaches publishing courses at local and national events, as well as pre-recorded classes authors or publishers can purchase.
Courses Taught by Melissa:
- Intro to Traditional, Indie, and Hybrid Publishing
- Book Distribution Channels: How and where to get your book out to the masses.
- Author and Book Branding: What this REALLY means and how to do it well! A good brand = good sales!
- Foundational Book Marketing: The basics every author should have set-up BEFORE their book is released.
- Intro to Paid Advertising for Books: Where and How to do it.
- Intro to Amazon Ads for Books.
- Intro to Book Media Coverage: How to get it, do it well, and leverage it to increase sales.
- Book Reviews: Why you need them, when to get them, how to get them, and how to use them.
- Marketing Planning Timelines: How to build your plan and when to do the different steps.
- Ebook Promotions: What are my options, how much do they cost, and when do I do them?
- Publishing Your Book in Multiple Formats: Paperback, Hardcover, Ebook, Audiobook. What to do with YOUR project.
- How to increase your revenues on Amazon.
- How to write your book’s front cover copy, back cover copy, and online descriptions that sell!
- Writing Press Releases and How to Use Them.
For pricing or more information email us at [email protected].